PermonFLLOP: Parallel implementation of the FETI DDM constraint matrix on top of petsc for the permonfllop package. This paper deals with implementation of the FETI non-overlapping domain decomposition method within our new software toolbox PERMON, combining quadratic programming algorithms and domain decomposition methods. It is built on top of the PETSc framework for numerical computations. Particularly, we focus on parallel implementation of the matrix which manages connectivity between subdomains within the FETI method. We present a basic idea of our approach based on processing local and global numberings of the degrees of freedom on subdomain interfaces.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Sojka, Radim; Horák, David; Hapla, Václav; Čermák, Martin: The impact of enabling multiple subdomains per MPI process in the TFETI domain decomposition method (2018)
- Čermák, Martin; Hapla, Václav; Kružík, Jakub; Markopoulos, Alexandros; Vašatová, Alena: Comparison of different FETI preconditioners for elastoplasticity (2017)
- Vašatová, Alena; Tomčala, Jiří; Sojka, Radim; Pecha, Marek; Kružík, Jakub; Horák, David; Hapla, Václav; Čermák, Martin: Parallel strategies for solving the FETI coarse problem in the PERMON toolbox. (2017)
- Hapla, Vaclav; Horak, David; Pospisil, Lukas; Cermak, Martin; Vasatova, Alena; Sojka, Radim: Solving contact mechanics problems with PERMON (2016)
- Vasatova, Alena; Cermak, Martin; Hapla, Vaclav: Parallel implementation of the FETI DDM constraint matrix on top of petsc for the permonfllop package (2016) ioport
- Markopoulos, Alexandros; Hapla, Vaclav; Cermak, Martin; Fusek, Martin: Massively parallel solution of elastoplasticity problems with tens of millions of unknowns using permoncube and FLLOP packages (2015)