Fractional Variable Order Derivative Simulink
Fractional Variable Order Derivative Simulink Toolkit. The toolkit is a set of Simulinks’ blocks for simulation of constant and variable fractional order derivatives according to the Grunwald-Letnikov definition. For implementation of variable order derivatives, four types of G-L definition extensions were used. Blocks are implemented as C-MEX S-functions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Macias, Michal: The particular types of fractional variable-order symmetric operators (2020)
- Malesza, Wiktor; Sierociuk, Dominik: Duality properties of variable-type and -order differences (2019)
- Macias, Michał: Order composition properties for output-additive variable-order derivative (2017)
- Sakrajda, Piotr; Sierociuk, Dominik: Modeling heat transfer process in grid-holes structure changed in time using fractional variable order calculus (2017)
- Sierociuk, Dominik; Malesza, Wiktor; Macias, Michał: On the output-additive switching strategy for a new variable type and order difference (2017)
- Sierociuk, Dominik; Macias, Michal; Malesza, Wiktor; Sarwas, Grzegorz: Dual estimation of fractional variable order based on the unscented fractional order Kalman filter for direct and networked measurements (2016)
- Sierociuk, Dominik; Malesza, Wiktor; Macias, Michal: Derivation, interpretation, and analog modelling of fractional variable order derivative definition (2015)
- Sierociuk, Dominik; Malesza, Wiktor; Macias, Michal: On the recursive fractional variable-order derivative: equivalent switching strategy, duality, and analog modeling (2015)