R package frailtyHL: Frailty Models via H-likelihood. The frailtyHL package implements the h-likelihood estimation procedures for frailty models. The package fits Cox’s proportional hazards models with random effects (or frailties). For the frailty distribution lognormal and gamma are allowed. The h-likelihood uses the Laplace approximation when the numerical integration is intractable, giving a statistically efficient estimation in frailty models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Kim, Gwangsu: Posterior consistency in frailty models and simulation studies to test the presence of random effects (2019)
- Noh, Maengseok; Lee, Youngjo; Oud, Johan H. L.; Toharudin, Toni: Hierarchical likelihood approach to non-Gaussian factor analysis (2019)
- Theodor Balan; Hein Putter: frailtyEM: An R Package for Estimating Semiparametric Shared Frailty Models (2019) not zbMATH
- John Monaco; Malka Gorfine; Li Hsu: General Semiparametric Shared Frailty Model: Estimation and Simulation with frailtySurv (2018) not zbMATH
- Groll, Andreas; Tutz, Gerhard: Variable selection in discrete survival models including heterogeneity (2017)
- Ha, Il Do; Jeong, Jong-Hyeon; Lee, Youngjo: Statistical modelling of survival data with random effects. H-likelihood approach (2017)
- John V. Monaco, Malka Gorfine, Li Hsu: General Semiparametric Shared Frailty Model Estimation and Simulation with frailtySurv (2017) arXiv
- Lee, Youngjo; Nelder, John A.; Pawitan, Yudi: Generalized linear models with random effects. Unified analysis via (h)-likelihood (2017)