CoreASM plug-in architecture Abstract State Machines are known for their versatility in modeling of algorithms, architectures, languages, protocols, and virtually all kinds of sequential, parallel, and distributed systems. CoreASM is a novel executable ASM language which emphasizes freedom of experimentation and supports the evolutionary nature of design as a product of creativity. The CoreASM engine, the heart of the CoreASM tool suite, is based on an extensible architecture which supports various extensions through plug-ins. In this paper, we explore the plug-in architecture of the CoreASM engine and demonstrate its potentials by looking into two implemented plug-ins.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Börger, Egon; Schewe, Klaus-Dieter: Concurrent abstract state machines (2016)
- Bósa, Károly: Formal modeling of mobile computing systems based on ambient abstract state machines (2013)
- Börger, Egon: The subject-oriented approach to software design and the abstract state machines method (2012)
- Börger, Egon; Cisternino, Antonio; Gervasi, Vincenzo: Ambient abstract state machines with applications (2012)
- Cavarra, Alessandra: A data-flow approach to test multi-agent ASMs (2011)
- Farahbod, Roozbeh; Glässer, Uwe: The CoreASM modeling framework (2011) ioport
- Leuschel, Michael; Falampin, Jér^ome; Fritz, Fabian; Plagge, Daniel: Automated property verification for large scale B models with ProB (2011) ioport
- Börger, Egon: The abstract state machines method for high-level system design and analysis (2010)
- Farahbod, Roozbeh; Gervasi, Vincenzo; Glässer, Uwe; Ma, George: CoreASM plug-in architecture (2009) ioport
- Gervasi, Vincenzo; Farahbod, Roozbeh: JASMine: Accessing Java code from CoreASM (2009) ioport
- Börger, Egon: Construction and analysis of ground models and their refinements as a foundation for validating computer-based systems (2007)
- Farahbod, Roozbeh; Gervasi, Vincenzo; Glässer, Uwe: CoreASM: an extensible ASM execution engine (2007)