HOL90: The rational reconstruction of HOL88.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Akutsu, Tatsuya; Jansson, Jesper; Takasu, Atsuhiro; Tamura, Takeyuki: On the parameterized complexity of associative and commutative unification (2017)
- Braibant, Thomas; Pous, Damien: Tactics for reasoning modulo AC in Coq (2011)
- Kaufmann, Matt; Moore, J. Strother; Ray, Sandip; Reeber, Erik: Integrating external deduction tools with ACL2 (2009)
- Curzon, Paul: Virtual theories (1995)
- Gunter, Elsa L.; Libkin, Leonid: Interfacing HOL90 with a functional database query language (1995)
- Schubert, E. Thomas (ed.); Windley, Phillip J. (ed.); Alves-Foss, James (ed.): Higher order logic theorem proving and its applications. 8th International Workshop, Aspen Grove, UT, USA, September 11-14, 1995. Proceedings (1995)