ChaLearn Gesture Dataset (CGD 2011), ChaLearn, California, 2011: This dataset includes: 50,000 gestures recorded with the Kinect camera, including RGB and depth videos, with image sizes 240 x 320 pixels, at 10 frames per second, recorded by 20 different users, grouped in 500 batches of 100 gestures, each batch including 47 sequences of 1 to 5 gestures drawn from various small gesture vocabularies of 8 to 15 gestures, from over 30 different gesture vocabularies.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Malafronte, Damiano; De Vito, Ernesto; Odone, Francesca: Local spatio-temporal representation using the 3D shearlet transform (2018)
- Chakraborty, Debarati Bhunia; Pal, Sankar K.: Neighborhood granules and rough rule-base in tracking (2016)
- Escalera, Sergio; Athitsos, Vassilis; Guyon, Isabelle: Challenges in multimodal gesture recognition (2016) ioport
- Jiang, Feng; Zhang, Shengping; Wu, Shen; Gao, Yang; Zhao, Debin: Multi-layered gesture recognition with Kinect (2015)
- Pitsikalis, Vassilis; Katsamanis, Athanasios; Theodorakis, Stavros; Maragos, Petros: Multimodal gesture recognition via multiple hypotheses rescoring (2015)