R package pso: Particle Swarm Optimization. The package provides an implementation of PSO consistent with the standard PSO 2007/2011 by Maurice Clerc et al. Additionally a number of ancillary routines are provided for easy testing and graphics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie; Neves, Julien: Finite-sample inference and nonstandard asymptotics with Monte Carlo tests and \textsfR (2019)
- Mickaël Binois and Victor Picheny: GPareto: An R Package for Gaussian-Process-Based Multi-Objective Optimization and Analysis (2019) not zbMATH
- Masoudi, Ehsan; Holling, Heinz; Wong, Weng Kee: Application of imperialist competitive algorithm to find minimax and standardized maximin optimal designs (2017)
- Xiao, Yancai; Wang, Yujia; Mu, Huan; Kang, Na: Research on misalignment fault isolation of wind turbines based on the mixed-domain features (2017)
- Christoph Bergmeir and Daniel Molina and José Benítez: Memetic Algorithms with Local Search Chains in R: The Rmalschains Package (2016) not zbMATH
- Tim Benham, Qibin Duan, Dirk P. Kroese, Benoit Liquet: CEoptim: Cross-Entropy R Package for Optimization (2015) arXiv
- Katharine Mullen: Continuous Global Optimization in R (2014) not zbMATH
- Picheny, Victor; Ginsbourger, David: Noisy kriging-based optimization methods: a unified implementation within the DiceOptim package (2014)