CoSyma: a tool for controller synthesis using multi-scale abstractions. We introduce CoSyMA, a tool for automatic controller synthesis for incrementally stable switched systems based on multi-scale discrete abstractions. The tool accepts a description of a switched system represented by a set of differential equations and the sampling parameters used to define an approximation of the state-space on which discrete abstractions are computed. The tool generates a controller – if it exists – for the system that enforces a given safety or time-bounded reachability specification. We illustrate by examples the synthesized controllers and the significant performance gains during their computation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Boskos, Dimitris; Dimarogonas, Dimos V.: Finite horizon discrete models for multi-agent control systems with coupled dynamics (2020)
- Khaled, Mahmoud; Zamani, Majid: \textsfpFaces: an acceleration ecosystem for symbolic control (2019)
- Li, Yinan; Liu, Jun: ROCS: a robustly complete control synthesis tool for nonlinear dynamical systems (2018)
- Kim, Eric S.; Arcak, Murat; Seshia, Sanjit A.: Symbolic control design for monotone systems with directed specifications (2017)
- Liu, Jun; Ozay, Necmiye: Finite abstractions with robustness margins for temporal logic-based control synthesis (2016)
- Rungger, Matthias; Zamani, Majid: SCOTS: a tool for the synthesis of symbolic controllers (2016)
- Le Coënt, Adrien; De Vuyst, Florian; Rey, Christian; Chamoin, Ludovic; Fribourg, Laurent: Guaranteed control of switched control systems using model order reduction and state-space bisection (2015)
- Zamani, Majid; Abate, Alessandro; Girard, Antoine: Symbolic models for stochastic switched systems: A discretization and a discretization-free approach (2015)