dReach:(δ)-reachability analysis for hybrid systems. dReach is a bounded reachability analysis tool for nonlinear hybrid systems. It encodes reachability problems of hybrid systems to first-order formulas over real numbers, which are solved by delta-decision procedures in the SMT solver dReach. In this way, dReach is able to handle a wide range of highly nonlinear hybrid systems. It has scaled well on various realistic models from biomedical and robotics applications.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Islam, Md. Ariful; Cleaveland, Rance; Fenton, Flavio H.; Grosu, Radu; Jones, Paul L.; Smolka, Scott A.: Probabilistic reachability for multi-parameter bifurcation analysis of cardiac alternans (2019)
- Sánchez, César; Schneider, Gerardo; Ahrendt, Wolfgang; Bartocci, Ezio; Bianculli, Domenico; Colombo, Christian; Falcone, Yliès; Francalanza, Adrian; Krstić, Srđan; Lourenço, João M.; Nickovic, Dejan; Pace, Gordon J.; Rufino, Jose; Signoles, Julien; Traytel, Dmitriy; Weiss, Alexander: A survey of challenges for runtime verification from advanced application domains (beyond software) (2019)
- Sogokon, Andrew; Jackson, Paul B.; Johnson, Taylor T.: Verifying safety and persistence in hybrid systems using flowpipes and continuous invariants (2019)
- Li, Yinan; Liu, Jun: ROCS: a robustly complete control synthesis tool for nonlinear dynamical systems (2018)
- Moggi, Eugenio; Farjudian, Amin; Duracz, Adam; Taha, Walid: Safe & robust reachability analysis of hybrid systems (2018)
- Bak, Stanley; Bogomolov, Sergiy; Althoff, Matthias: Time-triggered conversion of guards for reachability analysis of hybrid automata (2017)
- Dreossi, Tommaso: Sapo: reachability computation and parameter synthesis of polynomial dynamical systems (2017)
- Dreossi, Tommaso; Dang, Thao; Piazza, Carla: Reachability computation for polynomial dynamical systems (2017)
- Figueiredo, Daniel; Martins, Manuel A.; Chaves, Madalena: Applying differential dynamic logic to reconfigurable biological networks (2017)
- Fulton, Nathan; Mitsch, Stefan; Bohrer, Brandon; Platzer, André: Bellerophon: tactical theorem proving for hybrid systems (2017)