JCuda Java bindings for the CUDA runtime and driver API. With JCuda it is possible to interact with the CUDA runtime and driver API from Java programs. JCuda is the common platform for all libraries on this site.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Aamir Shafi, Aleem Akhtar, Ansar Javed, Bryan Carpenter: Teaching Parallel Programming Using Java (2014) arXiv
- Karantasis, Konstantinos I.; Polychronopoulos, Eleftherios D.; Ekaterinaris, John A.: High order accurate simulation of compressible flows on GPU clusters over software distributed shared memory (2014)
- Taboada, Guillermo L.; Ramos, Sabela; Expósito, Roberto R.; Touriño, Juan; Doallo, Ramón: Java in the high performance computing arena: research, practice and experience (2013) ioport
- Di, Peng; Wu, Hui; Xue, Jingling; Wang, Feng; Yang, Canqun: Parallelizing SOR for GPGPUs using alternate loop tiling (2012) ioport
- Hong, Chun-Tao; Chen, De-Hao; Chen, Yu-Bei; Chen, Wen-Guang; Zheng, Wei-Min; Lin, Hai-Bo: Providing source code level portability between CPU and GPU with MapCG (2012) ioport
- Klöckner, Andreas; Pinto, Nicolas; Lee, Yunsup; Catanzaro, Bryan; Ivanov, Paul; Fasih, Ahmed: PyCUDA and PyOpenCL: a scripting-based approach to GPU run-time code generation (2012) ioport
- Wendykier, Piotr; Nagy, James G.: Parallel Colt: a high-performance Java library for scientific computing and image processing (2010)
- Yan, Yonghong; Grossman, Max; Sarkar, Vivek: JCUDA: A programmer-friendly interface for accelerating Java programs with CUDA (2009) ioport