An algorithm is presented that formalizes different steps in a classical Supersymmetric (SUSY) calculation. Based on the algorithm Dill, a symbolic software package, that can perform the calculations, is developed in the Mathematica programming language. While the algorithm is quite general, the package is created for the 4 - D, N = 1 model. Nevertheless, with little modification, the package could be used for other SUSY models. The package has been tested and some of the results are presented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ferrari, A. F.: SusyMath: A Mathematica package for quantum superfield calculations (2007)
- Hollowood, Timothy J.; Khoze, Valentin V.; Lee, Weonjong; Mattis, Michael P.: Breakdown of cluster decomposition in instanton calculations of the gluino condensate (2000)
- Calmet, J.; Seiler, W. M.: Computer algebra and field theories (1998)
- Calmet, J.; Seiler, W. M.: Computer algebra and field theories. (1998) ioport
- Lučić, Vladan: Dill: An algorithm and a symbolic software package for doing classical supersymmetry calculations (1995)