Reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS. We present here the definition of the reactive transport benchmark of Groupement Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Simulation for Nuclear Waste Management Problems. The aim of this benchmark is to propose a challenging test for numerical methods used for reactive transport modeling in porous media. In order to focus on numerical methods, the problem presented here is of quite a small size, both from a hydrodynamical and from a geochemical point of view. Though the chemical coefficients used in this benchmark are not taken from a real chemical system, they are realistic, and the test case is quite challenging.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Machat, Hela; Carrayrou, Jérôme: Comparison of linear solvers for equilibrium geochemistry computations (2017)
- Ahusborde, Etienne; Kern, Michel; Vostrikov, Viatcheslav: Numerical simulation of two-phase multicomponent flow with reactive transport in porous media: application to geological sequestration of CO(_2) (2015)
- de Cuveland, Rebecca: Two-phase compositional flow simulation with persistent variables (2015)
- Kräutle, Serge: Existence of global solutions of multicomponent reactive transport problems with mass action kinetics in porous media (2011)
- Amir, Laila; Kern, Michel: A global method for coupling transport with chemistry in heterogeneous porous media (2010)
- Carrayrou, Jérôme: Looking for some reference solutions for the reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS with SPECY (2010)
- Carrayrou, Jérôme; Hoffmann, Joachim; Knabner, Peter; Kräutle, Serge; De Dieuleveult, Caroline; Erhel, Jocelyne; Van Der Lee, Jan; Lagneau, V.; Mayer, K. Ulrich; Macquarrie, Kerry T. B.: Comparison of numerical methods for simulating strongly nonlinear and heterogeneous reactive transport problems --- the MoMaS benchmark case (2010)
- Carrayrou, Jérôme; Kern, Michel; Knabner, Peter: Reactive transport benchmark of MoMaS (2010)
- De Dieuleveult, Caroline; Erhel, Jocelyne: A global approach to reactive transport: application to the momas benchmark (2010)
- Hoffmann, Joachim; Kräutle, Serge; Knabner, Peter: A parallel global-implicit 2-D solver for reactive transport problems in porous media based on a reduction scheme and its application to the MoMaS benchmark problem (2010)
- Lagneau, Vincent; Van Der Lee, Jan: HYTEC results of the MoMaS reactive transport benchmark (2010)
- Mayer, K. Ulrich; Macquarrie, Kerry T. B.: Solution of the MoMaS reactive transport benchmark with MIN3P --- model formulation and simulation results (2010)