OpenMEEG: A C++ package for low-frequency bio-electromagnetism solving forward problems in the field of EEG and MEG. The OpenMEEG software is developed within the Athena project-team at INRIA Sophia-ntipolis. It was initiated in 2006 by the Odyssee Project Team (INRIA/ENPC/ENS Ulm). OpenMEEG solves forward problems related to Magneto- and Electro-encephalography (MEG and EEG). The forward problem uses the symmetric Boundary Element Method (symmetric BEM), providing excellent accuracy (see Publications on OpenMEEG).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Yazdanian, Hassan; Saturnino, Guilherme B.; Thielscher, Axel; Knudsen, Kim: Fast evaluation of the Biot-Savart integral using FFT for electrical conductivity imaging (2020)
- Bénar, Christian G.; Grova, C.; Jirsa, V. K.; Lina, J. M.: Differences in MEG and EEG power-law scaling explained by a coupling between spatial coherence and frequency: a simulation study (2019)
- Darbas, Marion; Lohrengel, Stephanie: Review on mathematical modelling of electroencephalography (EEG) (2019)
- Hashemzadeh, Parham; Fokas, Athanassios S.: Helmholtz decomposition of the neuronal current for the ellipsoidal head model (2019)
- Ortiz G., John E.; Pillain, Axelle; Rahmouni, Lyes; Andriulli, Francesco P.: A Calderon regularized symmetric formulation for the electroencephalography forward problem (2018)
- Engwer, Christian; Vorwerk, Johannes; Ludewig, Jakob; Wolters, Carsten H.: A discontinuous Galerkin method to solve the EEG forward problem using the subtraction approach (2017)
- Ravan, Maryam: Beamspace fast fully adaptive brain source localization for limited data sequences (2017)
- Ala, G.; Fasshauer, G.; Francomano, E.; Ganci, S.; McCourt, M.: The method of fundamental solutions in solving coupled boundary value problems for M/EEG (2015)
- Micheli, Cristiano; Braun, Christoph: Enhancing the signal of corticomuscular coherence (2012)
- Gramfort, Alexandre; Papadopoulo, Théodore; Olivi, Emmanuel; Clerc, Maureen: Forward field computation with OpenMEEG (2011) ioport
- Tadel, François; Baillet, Sylvain; Mosher, John C.; Pantazis, Dimitrios; Leahy, Richard M.: Brainstorm: a user-friendly application for MEG/EEG analysis (2011) ioport