Start-phase control of distributed systems written in Erlang/OTP This paper presents a realization for the reliable and fast startup of distributed systems written in Erlang. The traditional startup provided by the Erlang/OTP library is sequential, parallelization usually requires unsafe and ad-hoc solutions. The proposed method calls only for slight modifications in the Erlang/OTP stdlib by applying a system dependency graph. It makes the startup safe, quick, and it is equally easy to use in newly developed and legacy systems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dandois, Céline; Vanhoof, Wim: Clones in logic programs and how to detect them (2012)
- Burcsi, Péter; Kovács, Attila; Tátrai, Antal: Start-phase control of distributed systems written in Erlang/OTP (2010)
- Dandois, Céline: Program analysis for code duplication in logic programs (2010)
- Sagonas, Konstantinos: Using static analysis to detect type errors and concurrency defects in Erlang programs (2010) ioport
- Roy, Chanchal K.; Cordy, James R.; Koschke, Rainer: Comparison and evaluation of code clone detection techniques and tools: A qualitative approach (2009)