R package TSP: Traveling Salesperson Problem (TSP). Basic infrastructure and some algorithms for the traveling salesperson problem (also traveling salesman problem; TSP). The package provides some simple algorithms and an interface to the Concorde TSP solver and its implementation of the Chained-Lin-Kernighan heuristic. The code for Concorde itself is not included in the package and has to be obtained separately.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Czado, Claudia: Analyzing dependent data with vine copulas. A practical guide with R (2019)
- Benedetti, R.; Piersimoni, F.; Postiglione, P.: Alternative and complementary approaches to spatially balanced samples (2017)
- Hahsler, Michael: An experimental comparison of seriation methods for one-mode two-way data (2017)
- Howard, James P. II: Computational methods for numerical analysis with R (2017)
- Luca Scrucca: GA: A Package for Genetic Algorithms in R (2013) not zbMATH
- Michael Hahsler; Kurt Hornik; Christian Buchta: Getting Things in Order: An Introduction to the R Package seriation (2008) not zbMATH
- Michael Hahsler; Kurt Hornik: TSP - Infrastructure for the Traveling Salesperson Problem (2007) not zbMATH