R package Directional: Directional Statistics, A collection of functions for directional data analysis. Hypothesis testing, discriminant and regression analysis, MLE of distributions and more are included. The standard textbook for such data is the ”Directional Statistics” by Mardia, K. V. and Jupp, P. E. (2000).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Giovanna Jona Lasinio; Gianluca Mastrantonio; Mario Santoro: CircSpaceTime: an R package for spatial and spatio-temporal modeling of Circular data (2020) arXiv
- Lasinio, Giovanna Jona; Santoro, Mario; Mastrantonio, Gianluca: CircSpaceTime: an R package for spatial and spatio-temporal modelling of circular data (2020)
- Kirschstein, Thomas; Liebscher, Steffen; Pandolfo, Giuseppe; Porzio, Giovanni C.; Ragozini, Giancarlo: On finite-sample robustness of directional location estimators (2019)
- Ebner, Bruno; Henze, Norbert; Yukich, Joseph E.: Multivariate goodness-of-fit on flat and curved spaces via nearest neighbor distances (2018)
- Jin Zhu, Wenliang Pan, Wei Zheng, Xueqin Wang: Ball: An R package for detecting distribution difference and association in metric spaces (2018) arXiv
- Habech, Michael: Generation of three-dimensional random rotations in fitting and matching problems (2009)
- Mardia, Kanti V.; Jupp, Peter E.: Directional statistics. (2000)
- Tyler, David E.: Statistical analysis for the angular central Gaussian distribution on the sphere (1987)