VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2. See ”About VirtualBox” for an introduction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Al-Assam, S.; Clark, S. R.; Jaksch, D.: The tensor network theory library (2017)
- Cerotti, Davide; Gribaudo, Marco; Piazzolla, Pietro; Serazzi, Giuseppe: Matching performance objectives for open and closed workloads by consolidation and replication (2016)
- Botana, Francisco; Kovács, Zoltán: A Singular web service for geometric computations (2015)
- Fernández de Vega, Francisco; Olague, Gustavo; Trujillo, Leonardo; Lombraña González, Daniel: Customizable execution environments for evolutionary computation using BOINC + virtualization (2013) ioport
- Kudryavtsev, A. O.; Koshelev, V. K.; Avetisyan, A. I.: Prospects for virtualization of high-performance x64 systems (2013) ioport