DIEGO, another step towards a module concept for graph transformation systems. DIEGO graph transformation systems offer means for DIstributed programming with Encapsulated Graph Objects. Their operational semantics definition follows the lines of distributed graph transformation, thereby permitting the specification of distributed systems with concurrently interacting objects. Adapting previously made proposals for a graph grammar module concept and for graph models with information hiding to this setting, the new approach supports structuring of large specifications into small reusable modules with well-defined interfaces between them. Use relationships between export interfaces and import interfaces are our means to construct system architectures and to allow reuse of modules in different environments.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Drewes, Frank; Hoffmann, Berthold; Plump, Detlef: Hierarchical graph transformation (2002)
- Große-Rhode, Martin; Parisi Presicce, Francesco; Simeoni, Marta: Formal software specification with refinements and modules of typed graph transformation systems (2002)
- Kreowski, Hans-Jörg; Busatto, Giorgio; Klempien-Hinrichs, Renate; Knirsch, Peter; Kuske, Sabine: Structured modeling with GRACE (2002)
- Kuske, Sabine: Parameterized transformation units (2002)
- Simeoni, Marta: An abstract module concept for graph transformation systems (2002)
- Corradini, Andrea; Dotti, Fernando Luís; Ribeiro, Leila: A graph transformation view on the specification of applications using mobile code. (2001)
- Schürr, Andy; Winter, Andreas J.: UML packages for PROgrammed Graph REwriting Systems (2000)
- Andries, Marc; Engels, Gregor; Habel, Annegret; Hoffmann, Berthold; Kreowski, Hans-Jörg; Kuske, Sabine; Plump, Detlef; Schürr, Andy; Taentzer, Gabriele: Graph transformation for specification and programming (1999)
- Kreowski, Hans-Jörg; Kuske, Sabine: Graph transformation units with interleaving semantics (1999)
- Taentzer, Gabriele; Schürr, Andy: DIEGO, another step towards a module concept for graph transformation systems. (1995)
- Taentzer, Gabriele; Schürr, Andy: DIEGO, another step towards a module concept for graph transformation systems (1995)