OSU SVM classifier Matlab toolbox. OSU SVM is a Support Vector Machine (SVM) toolbox for the MATLAB numerical environment. The toolbox is used to create models for regression and classification using support vector machines.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Cheon, Yeongjae; Kim, Daijin: Natural facial expression recognition using differential-AAM and manifold learning (2009)
- Jia, Qingshan; Zhao, Qianchuan: Strategy optimization for controlled Markov process with descriptive complexity constraint (2009)
- Li, Jun; Yau, Wei-Yun; Wang, Han: Combining singular points and orientation image information for fingerprint classification (2008)
- Toh, Kar-Ann; Kim, Jaihie; Lee, Sangyoun: Biometric scores fusion based on total error rate minimization (2008)
- Toh, Kar-Ann; Kim, Jaihie; Lee, Sangyoun: Maximizing area under ROC curve for biometric scores fusion (2008)
- Toh, Kar-Ann: Training a reciprocal-sigmoid classifier by feature scaling-space (2006) ioport
- Song, Fengxi; Liu, Shuhai; Yang, Jingyu: A comparative study on text representation schemes in text categorization (2005) ioport
- Santiago, Roberto A.; McNames, James; Burchiel, Kim; Lendaris, George G.: Developments in understanding neuronal spike trains and functional specializations in brain regions. (2003) ioport