MICO is a complete implementation of CORBA, the dominant standard for distributed application development. This book shows you how to build and manage your own professional, industrial-strength CORBA applications using MICO, and includes a CD with compiled binaries for various platforms along with the complete source code. One of the most successful examples of open source development, MICO is the collaborative result of hundreds of independent programmers working together to modify and improve the initial source code. Here is a practical, affordable introduction to building distributed applications.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bakić, Aleksandar M.; Mutka, Matt W.: Integrating on-line performance visualization and real-time system design (2005)
- Puder, Arno: MICO: An Open Source CORBA Implementation (2004) ioport
- Puder, Arno; Römer, Kay: Middleware for distributed systems. Concepts and implementation using CORBA platform MICO (2000)
- Puder, Arno; Römer, Kay: MICO: An open source CORBA implementation. Incl. 1 CD-ROM. (2000)
- Puder, Arno; Römer, Kay: Mico is CORBA. A CORBA 2. 2 compliant implementation. Incl. 1 CD-ROM (1998)