Predictor-corrector PECE method for fractional differential equations. MATLAB Central File Exchange. FDE12 solves an initial value problem for a non-linear differential equation of fractional order (FDE). This is an implementation of the predictor-corrector method of Adams-Bashforth-Moulton described in . Convergence and accuracy of the method are studied in . The implementation with multiple corrector iterations has been proposed and discussed for multiterm FDEs in . In this implementation the discrete convolutions are evaluated by means of the FFT algorithm described in  allowing to keep the computational cost proportional to N*log(N)^2 instead of N^2 as in the classical implementation; N is the number of time-point in which the solution is evaluated, i.e. N = (TFINAL-T)/H. The stability properties of the method implemented by FDE12 have been studied in .
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Hinze, Matthias; Schmidt, André; Leine, Remco I.: Numerical solution of fractional-order ordinary differential equations using the reformulated infinite state representation (2019)
- Rajagopal, Karthikeyan; Weldegiorgis, Riessom; Karthikeyan, Anitha; Duraisamy, Prakash; Tadesse, Goitom: No chattering and adaptive sliding mode control of a fractional-order phase converter with disturbances and parameter uncertainties (2018)
- Wojtak, Weronika; Silva, Cristiana J.; Torres, Delfim F. M.: Uniform asymptotic stability of a fractional tuberculosis model (2018)
- Zhu, Huijian; Zeng, Caibin: A novel chaotification scheme for fractional system and its application (2018)
- Danca, Marius-F.: Lyapunov exponents of a class of piecewise continuous systems of fractional order (2015)
- Danca, Marius-F.; Garrappa, Roberto: Suppressing chaos in discontinuous systems of fractional order by active control (2015)
- Płociniczak, Łukasz: Eigenvalue asymptotics for a fractional boundary-value problem (2014)
- Danca, Marius-F.; Garrappa, Roberto; Tang, Wallace K. S.; Chen, Guanrong: Sustaining stable dynamics of a fractional-order chaotic financial system by parameter switching (2013)
- Ongun, Mevlüde Yakıt; Arslan, Damla; Garrappa, Roberto: Nonstandard finite difference schemes for a fractional-order Brusselator system (2013)