GENESIS is a fully integrated finite element analysis and design optimization software package, written by leading experts in structural optimization. Analysis is based on the finite element method for static, normal modes, direct and modal frequency analysis, random response analysis, heat transfer, and system buckling calculations. Design is based on the advanced approximation concepts approach to find an optimum design efficiently and reliably. An approximate problem, generated using analysis and sensitivity information, is used for the actual optimization, which is performed by the well-established DOT or BIGDOT optimizers. When the optimum of the approximate problem has been found, a new finite element analysis is performed and the process is repeated until the solution has converged to the optimum.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Balsara, Dinshaw S.; Kim, Jinho: A subluminal relativistic magnetohydrodynamics scheme with ADER-WENO predictor and multidimensional Riemann solver-based corrector (2016)
- Wu, Kailiang; Tang, Huazhong: Finite volume local evolution Galerkin method for two-dimensional relativistic hydrodynamics (2014)
- Amstutz, Samuel; Novotny, Antonio A.; De Souza Neto, Eduardo Alberto: Topological derivative-based topology optimization of structures subject to Drucker-Prager stress constraints (2012)
- Basudhar, Anirban; Dribusch, Christoph; Lacaze, Sylvain; Missoum, Samy: Constrained efficient global optimization with support vector machines (2012)
- Park, Gyung-Jin: Technical overview of the equivalent static loads method for non-linear static response structural optimization (2011)
- Hong, E.P.; You, Bum-Jae; Kim, C.H.; Park, Gyung-Jin: Optimization of flexible components of multibody systems via equivalent static loads (2010)
- Jang, Gang-Won; Yoon, Min-Su; Park, Jae Ha: Lightweight flatbed trailer design by using topology and thickness optimization (2010)
- Kim, Yong-Il; Park, Gyung-Jin: Nonlinear dynamic response structural optimization using equivalent static loads (2010)
- Shin, Moon-Kyun; Park, Ki-Jong; Park, Gyung-Jin: Optimization of structures with nonlinear behavior using equivalent loads (2007)
- Kang, Byung-Soo; Park, Gyung-Jin; Arora, Jasbir S.: A review of optimization of structures subjected to transient loads (2006)