E&F Chaos s an easy-to-use software package for simulation of nonlinear dynamic models to investigate stability of steady states and the presence of periodic orbits and chaos by standard numerical simulation techniques such as time series, phase plots, bifurcation diagrams, Lyapunov exponent plots, basin boundary plots and graphical analysis.The package contains many well-known nonlinear models, including applications in economics and finance, and is easy to use for non-specialists. E&F Chaos is developed to provide quick information about local and global dynamics and to aid formulating challenging research questions for further mathematical analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Gkana, Amalia; Zachilas, Loukas: Non-overlapping generation species: complex prey-predator interactions (2015)
- Ma, Junhai; Wang, Hongwu: Complex dynamics analysis for a Cournot-Bertrand mixed game model with delayed bounded rationality (2013)
- Wang, Hongwu; Ma, Junhai: Complexity analysis of a Cournot-Bertrand duopoly game model with limited information (2013)
- Airaudo, Marco; Zanna, Luis-Felipe: Interest rate rules, endogenous cycles, and chaotic dynamics in open economies (2012)
- Naimzada, Ahmad K.; Ricchiuti, Giorgio: Studying heterogeneity among fundamentalists in financial markets: a note (2012)
- Luizi, P. C. S.; Cruz, F. R. B.; van de Graaf, J.: Assessing the quality of pseudo-random number generators (2010) ioport
- Waters, George A.: Chaos in the cobweb model with a new learning dynamic (2009)
- Choudhary, M. Ali; Orszag, J. Michael: A cobweb model with local externalities (2008)
- Diks, Cees; Hommes, Cars; Panchenko, Valentyn; van der Weide, Roy: E&F Chaos: A user friendly software package for nonlinear economic dynamics (2008)