System Description: H-PILoT. This system description provides an overview of H-PILoT (Hierarchical Proving by Instantiation in Local Theory extensions), a program for hierarchical reasoning in extensions of logical theories. H-PILoT reduces deduction problems in the theory extension to deduction problems in the base theory. Specialized provers and standard SMT solvers can be used for testing the satisfiability of the formulae obtained after the reduction. For a certain type of theory extension (namely for local theory extensions) this hierarchical reduction is sound and complete and -- if the formulae obtained this way belong to a fragment decidable in the base theory -- H-PILoT provides a decision procedure for testing satisfiability of ground formulae, and can also be used for model generation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Peuter, Dennis; Sofronie-Stokkermans, Viorica: On invariant synthesis for parametric systems (2019)
- Bansal, Kshitij; Reynolds, Andrew; King, Tim; Barrett, Clark; Wies, Thomas: Deciding local theory extensions via E-matching (2015)
- Damm, Werner; Horbach, Matthias; Sofronie-Stokkermans, Viorica: Decidability of verification of safety properties of spatial families of linear hybrid automata (2015)
- Damm, Werner; Ihlemann, Carsten; Sofronie-Stokkermans, Viorica: PTIME parametric verification of safety properties for reasonable linear hybrid automata (2011)
- Ihlemann, Carsten; Sofronie-Stokkermans, Viorica: System description: H-PILoT (2009) ioport
- Sofronie-Stokkermans, Viorica: Locality results for certain extensions of theories with bridging functions (2009)