R package diptest: Hartigan’s Dip Test Statistic for Unimodality - Corrected. Compute Hartigan’s dip test statistic for unimodality / multimodality and provide a test with simulation based p-values, where the original public code has been corrected.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Shehadeh, Karmel S.; Cohn, Amy E. M.; Jiang, Ruiwei: A distributionally robust optimization approach for outpatient colonoscopy scheduling (2020)
- Roy, Arkaprava; Ghosal, Subhashis; Prescott, Jeffrey; Choudhury, Kingshuk Roy: Bayesian modeling of the structural connectome for studying Alzheimer’s disease (2019)
- Jose Ameijeiras-Alonso, Rosa M. Crujeiras, Alberto Rodríguez-Casal: Multimode: An R Package for Mode Assessment (2018) arXiv
- Lee, Seonmi; Jang, Woncheol; Park, Byeong U.: Kernel excess mass test for multimodality (2018)
- Neville, Zachariah; Brownstein, Naomi C.: Macros to conduct tests of multimodality in SAS (2018)
- Voříšek, Jan: Estimation and bimodality testing in the cusp model. (2018)
- Zachariah Neville, Naomi Brownstein: Macros to Conduct Tests of Multimodality in SAS (2018) arXiv
- Andrade, Bernardo B.; Rathie, Pushpa N.: Fitting asymmetric bimodal data with selected distributions (2016)