R package dclone: Data Cloning and MCMC Tools for Maximum Likelihood Methods. Low level functions for implementing maximum likelihood estimating procedures for complex models using data cloning and Bayesian Markov chain Monte Carlo methods as described in Solymos 2010 (R Journal 2(2):29–37). Sequential and parallel MCMC support for ’JAGS’, ’WinBUGS’ and ’OpenBUGS’.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Inan, Gul; Ilk, Ozlem: A marginalized multilevel model for bivariate longitudinal binary data (2019)
- Benchimol, Andrés; Albarrán, Irene; Marín, Juan Miguel; Alonso-González, Pablo: Projecting dynamic life tables using data cloning (2017)
- Torabi, Mahmoud: Zero-inflated spatio-temporal models for disease mapping (2017)
- Marín, J. M.; Rodríguez-Bernal, M. T.; Romero, E.: Data cloning estimation of GARCH and COGARCH models (2015)
- Torabi, Mahmoud; Lele, Subhash R.; Prasad, Narasimha G. N.: Likelihood inference for small area estimation using data cloning (2015)
- Torabi, Mahmoud; Shokoohi, Farhad: Non-parametric generalized linear mixed models in small area estimation (2015)
- Torabi, Mahmoud: Likelihood inference in generalized linear mixed measurement error models (2013)
- Torabi, Mahmoud: Likelihood inference in generalized linear mixed models with two components of dispersion using data cloning (2012)
- Torabi, Mahmoud; Shokoohi, Farhad: Likelihood inference in small area estimation by combining time-series and cross-sectional data (2012)