R package llama: Leveraging Learning to Automatically Manage Algorithms. Provides functionality to train and evaluate algorithm selection models for portfolios.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Lindauer, Marius; van Rijn, Jan N.; Kotthoff, Lars: The algorithm selection competitions 2015 and 2017 (2019)
- Minot, Maël; Ndiaye, Samba Ndojh; Solnon, Christine: Combining CP and ILP in a tree decomposition of bounded height for the Sum Colouring problem (2017)
- Bischl, Bernd; Kerschke, Pascal; Kotthoff, Lars; Lindauer, Marius; Malitsky, Yuri; Fréchette, Alexandre; Hoos, Holger; Hutter, Frank; Leyton-Brown, Kevin; Tierney, Kevin; Vanschoren, Joaquin: ASlib: a benchmark library for algorithm selection (2016)
- Hurley, Barry; O’Sullivan, Barry; Allouche, David; Katsirelos, George; Schiex, Thomas; Zytnicki, Matthias; de Givry, Simon: Multi-language evaluation of exact solvers in graphical model discrete optimization (2016)
- Amadini, Roberto; Gabbrielli, Maurizio; Mauro, Jacopo: Why CP portfolio solvers are (under)utilized? issues and challenges (2015)