R package sets: Sets, Generalized Sets, Customizable Sets and Intervals. Data structures and basic operations for ordinary sets, generalizations such as fuzzy sets, multisets, and fuzzy multisets, customizable sets, and intervals.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Grömping, Ulrike: Coding invariance in factorial linear models and a new tool for assessing combinatorial equivalence of factorial designs (2018)
- Vitelli, Valeria; Sørensen, Øystein; Crispino, Marta; Frigessi, Arnoldo; Arjas, Elja: Probabilistic preference learning with the Mallows rank model (2018)
- Templ, Matthias: Statistical disclosure control for microdata. Methods and applications in R (2017)
- Ali Ünlü; Anatol Sargin: DAKS: An R Package for Data Analysis Methods in Knowledge Space Theory (2010) not zbMATH
- David Meyer and Kurt Hornik: Generalized and Customizable Sets in R (2009) not zbMATH