The development at CEA/DAMof a new AMR multi-physics hydrocode platform led to convincing results on a wide range of applications, from interface instabilities to charge computations in detonics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Deiterding, Ralf: Block-structured adaptive mesh refinement -- theory, implementation and application (2011)
- Wang, Yaqi; Ragusa, Jean C.: Standard and goal-oriented adaptive mesh refinement applied to radiation transport on 2D unstructured triangular meshes (2011)
- Ahn, Hyung Taek; Shashkov, Mikhail: Adaptive moment-of-fluid method (2009)
- Heuzé, Olivier; Jaouen, Stéphane; Jourdren, Hervé: Dissipative issue of high-order shock capturing schemes with non-convex equations of state (2009)
- Desroziers, S.; Nataf, F.; Sentis, R.: Simulation of laser propagation in a plasma with a frequency wave equation (2008)
- Ballereau, Ph.; Casanova, M.; Duboc, F.; Dureau, D.; Jourdren, H.; Loiseau, P.; Metral, J.; Morice, O.; Sentis, R.: Simulation of the paraxial laser propagation coupled with hydrodynamics in 3D geometry (2007)
- Jaouen, Stéphane: A purely Lagrangian method for computing linearly-perturbed flows in spherical geometry (2007)
- Jourdren, Hervé: HERA: a hydrodynamic AMR platform for multi-physics simulations (2005)