jLab: a data analysis package for Matlab. A data analysis package for Matlab, with ∼300 routines for big data analysis, signal processing, mapping, and oceanographic applications. Version 1.6.5 introduces the jMatern module for parametric spectral analysis and modeling using the Matérn process, including maternfit for parameter fitting using the de-biased Whittle likelihood method, together with as some small improvements. See the changelog for details.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Crisan, Dan; Flandoli, Franco; Holm, Darryl D.: Solution properties of a 3D stochastic Euler fluid equation (2019)
- Flamant, Julien; Le Bihan, Nicolas; Chainais, Pierre: Time-frequency analysis of bivariate signals (2019)
- Abuhamdia, Tariq; Taheri, Saied; Burns, John: Laplace wavelet transform theory and applications (2018)
- Gay-Balmaz, François; Holm, Darryl D.: Stochastic geometric models with non-stationary spatial correlations in Lagrangian fluid flows (2018)
- Yi, Hua; Xin, Shi-You; Yin, Jun-Feng: A class of algorithms for continuous wavelet transform based on the circulant matrix (2018)