Mobile agents mean both a technology and a programming paradigm. They allow for a ﬂexible approach which can alleviate a number of issues present in distributed and Grid-based systems, by means of features such as migration, cloning, messaging and other provided mechanisms. In this paper we describe an architecture(MAGDA – Mobile Agent based Grid Architecture) we have designed and we are currently developing to support programming and execution of mobile agent based application upon Grid systems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Ciobanu, Gabriel; Juravle, Călin: Mobile agents with timers, and their implementation (2010)
- Lisle, Ian; Huang, S.-L.Tracy: Algorithmic symmetry classification with invariance (2010)
- Popovych, Roman O.; Kunzinger, Michael; Eshraghi, Homayoon: Admissible transformations and normalized classes of nonlinear Schrödinger equations (2010)
- Randles, M.; Abu-Rahmeh, O.; Johnson, P.; Taleb-Bendiab, A.: Biased random walks on resource network graphs for load balancing (2010)
- Huang, Dingjiang; Zhang, Hongqing: Preliminary group classification of quasilinear third-order evolution equations (2009)
- Iqbal, Ijaz; Tahir, M.H.: Circular strongly balanced repeated measurements designs (2009)
- Vaneeva, O.O.; Popovych, R.O.; Sophocleous, C.: Enhanced group analysis and exact solutions of variable coefficient semilinear diffusion equations with a power source (2009)
- Drozdowicz, M.; Ganzha, M.; Kuranowski, W.; Paprzycki, M.; Alshabani, I.; Olejnik, R.; Taifour, M.; Senobari, M.; Lirkov, I.: Software agents in ADAJ: load balancing in a distributed environment (2008)
- Han, Shifang: An unsymmetric constitutive equation for anisotropic viscoelastic fluid (2007)
- Aversa, Rocco; Di Martino, Beniamino; Mazzocca, Nicola; Venticinque, Salvatore: MAGDA: A mobile agent based Grid architecture (2006)
- Aversa, Rocco; Di Martino, Beniamino; Mazzocca, Nicola; Venticinque, Salvatore: MAGDA: A mobile agent based grid architecture (2006)
- Martínez Moro, Edgar (ed.): Fifth conference on discrete mathematics and computer science. Papers from the conference, University of Valladolid, Soria, Spain, July 11--14, 2006 (2006)