Siconos is an open-source scientific software primarily targeted at modeling and simulating nonsmooth dynamical systems in C++ and in Python: Mechanical systems (rigid or solid) with unilateral contact and Coulomb friction and impact (nonsmooth mechanics, contact dynamics, multibody systems dynamics or granular materials). Switched Electrical Circuit such as electrical circuits with ideal and piecewise linear components: power converter, rectifier, Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) or Analog-to-Digital converter. Sliding mode control systems. Biology (Gene regulatory network). Other applications are found in Systems and Control (hybrid systems, differential inclusions, optimal control with state constraints), Optimization (Complementarity systems and Variational inequalities), Fluid Mechanics, and Computer Graphics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Akhadkar, Narendra; Acary, Vincent; Brogliato, Bernard: Multibody systems with 3D revolute joints with clearances: an industrial case study with an experimental validation (2018)
- Kim, Youngdae; Huber, Olivier; Ferris, Michael C.: A structure-preserving pivotal method for affine variational inequalities (2018)
- Janßen, Christian F.; Mierke, Dennis; Rung, Thomas: On the development of an efficient numerical ice tank for the simulation of fluid-ship-rigid-ice interactions on graphics processing units (2017)
- Acary, Vincent; de Jong, Hidde; Brogliato, Bernard: Numerical simulation of piecewise-linear models of gene regulatory networks using complementarity systems (2014)
- Depouhon, Alexandre; Detournay, Emmanuel; Denoël, Vincent: Event-driven integration of linear structural dynamics models under unilateral elastic constraints (2014)
- Greenhalgh, Scott; Acary, Vincent; Brogliato, Bernard: On preserving dissipativity properties of linear complementarity dynamical systems with the (\theta)-method (2013)
- Konstantellos, Alkis: A short overview of control in European R&D programmes (1983--2013): from local loop designs, through networked and coordinated control, to stochastic, large scale and real time optimization systems (2013)
- Acary, Vincent; Brogliato, Bernard: Implicit Euler numerical scheme and chattering-free implementation of sliding mode systems (2010)