DiscreteZOO: towards a fingerprint database of discrete objects. There have been various efforts to collect certain mathematical results into searchable databases. In this paper, we present DiscreteZOO: a repository and a fingerprint database for discrete mathematical objects. At the moment, it hosts collections of vertex-transitive graphs and maniplexes, which are a common generalisation of maps and abstract polytopes. The project encompasses a tool for handling and maintaining collections of objects, as well as a website and SageMath package for interacting with the database. The project aims to become a general platform to make collections of mathematical objects easier to publish and access.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Berčič, Katja; Vidali, Janoš: DiscreteZOO: a fingerprint database of discrete objects (2020)
- Berčič, Katja: Supporting data-driven mathematics: database and interface generation (2019)
- Berčič, Katja; Kohlhase, Michael; Rabe, Florian: Towards a unified mathematical data infrastructure: database and interface generation (2019)
- Berčič, Katja; Vidali, Janoš: DiscreteZOO: towards a fingerprint database of discrete objects (2018)
- Davenport, James H. (ed.); Kauers, Manuel (ed.); Labahn, George (ed.); Urban, Josef (ed.): Mathematical software -- ICMS 2018. 6th international conference, South Bend, IN, USA, July 24--27, 2018. Proceedings (2018)