The Web Tutor for Teaching Logic. The development of the electronic database of exercises for basic logic courses is supported by the Fund for the Development of Higher Education (grant FRVŠ No. 65/2008/F5/d). The goal of the project is to create a database of logic exercises for introductory courses at the Universities, which could be used for different logic courses for various fields of studies. The database is designed to provide exercises for practising during the term as well as for exam tests.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bullynck, Maarten: Johann Heinrich Lambert’s scientific tool kit, exemplified by his measurement of humidity, 1769-1772 (2010)
- Boulaksil, Youssef; Fransoo, Jan C.; van Halm, Ernico N. G.: Setting safety stocks in multi-stage inventory systems under rolling horizon mathematical programming models (2009)
- Høyrup, Jens: The “unknown heritage”: trace of a forgotten locus of mathematical sophistication (2008)
- Mosselmans, Bert: Aristotle’s logic and the quest for the quantification of the predicate (2008)
- Dostálová, Ludmila; Lang, Jaroslav: ORGANON -- the web tutor for basic logic courses (2007)
- Sergienko, I. V.; Gupal, A. M.: Optimal pattern recognition procedures and their application (2007)