CALA, a new algorithm that combines link analysis and content correlation analysis. This approach takes the hyperlink anchor texts as a ranking criterion and integrates the criterion with link analysis algorithm. CALA is a just-in-time ranking algorithm, and enhances the accuracy and objectivity of Web search.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Chisholm, John; Fokina, Ekaterina B.; Goncharov, Sergey S.; Harizanov, Valentina S.; Knight, Julia F.; Quinn, Sara: Intrinsic bounds on complexity and definability at limit levels (2009)
- Olver, Peter J.; Pohjanpelto, Juha: Pseudo-groups, moving frames, and differential invariants (2008)
- Àlvarez, Carme (ed.); Serna, Maria (ed.): Experimental algorithms. 5th international workshop, WEA 2006, Cala Galdana, Menorca, Spain, May 24--27, 2006. Proceedings. (2006)
- Beigy, Hamid; Meybodi, M.R.: A new continuous action-set learning automaton for function optimization (2006)
- Gaeta, Giuseppe (ed.): Symmetry and perturbation theory. Tutorial papers of the 5th international conference, SPT 2004, Cala Gonone, Sardinia, Italy, May 30--June 6, 2004 (2005)
- Gaeta, Giuseppe (ed.); Prinari, Barbara (ed.); Rauch-Wojciechowski, Stefan (ed.); Terracini, Susanna (ed.): SPT 2004. Symmetry and perturbation theory. Proceedings of the 5th international conference, Cala Gonone, Sardinia, Italy, May 30--June 6, 2004 (2005)
- Zhang, Ling; Ma, FanYuan; Ye, YunMing; Chen, JianGuo: CALA: A Web analysis algorithm combined with content correlation analysis method (2003)