ITP/OCL: A rewriting-based validation tool for UML+OCL static class diagrams. In this paper we present the ITP/OCL tool, a rewriting-based tool that supports automatic validation of UML class diagrams with respect to OCL constraints. Its implementation is directly based on the equational specification of UML+OCL class diagrams. It is written entirely in Maude making extensive use of its reflective capabilities. We also give notice of the Visual ITP/OCL, a Java graphical interface that can be used as a front-end for the ITP/OCL tool.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Almendros-Jiménez, Jesús M.; Iribarne, Luis; López-Fernández, Jesús; Mora-Segura, Ángel: PTL: a model transformation language based on logic programming (2016)
- Durán, Francisco; Roldán, Manuel; Moreno, Antonio; Álvarez, José María: Dynamic validation of maude prototypes of UML models (2014)
- Rocha, Camilo; Meseguer, José: Mechanical analysis of reliable communication in the alternating bit protocol using the maude invariant analyzer tool (2014)
- Meseguer, José; Roşu, Grigore: The rewriting logic semantics project: a progress report (2013)
- Meseguer, José: Twenty years of rewriting logic (2012)
- Meseguer, José; Roşu, Grigore: The rewriting logic semantics project: a progress report (2011)
- Clavel, Manuel; Egea, Marina: ITP/OCL: a rewriting-based validation tool for UML+OCL static class diagrams (2006) ioport