GLOPTLAB: a configurable framework for the rigorous global solution of quadratic constraint satisfaction problems. Global Optimization Laboratory is an easy-to-use testing and development platform for solving quadratic constraint satisfaction problems, written in Matlab. All implemented methods are rigorous, hence it is guaranteed that no feasible point is lost. As the name suggests GloptLab will solve otimization problems but in the current release this feature is not yet available.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Domes, Ferenc; Neumaier, Arnold: Constraint aggregation for rigorous global optimization (2016)
- Domes, Ferenc; Neumaier, Arnold: Rigorous verification of feasibility (2015)
- Goldsztejn, Alexandre; Domes, Ferenc; Chevalier, Brice: First order rejection tests for multiple-objective optimization (2014)
- Misener, Ruth; Floudas, Christodoulos A.: GLOMIQO: global mixed-integer quadratic optimizer (2013)
- Domes, Ferenc; Neumaier, Arnold: Rigorous filtering using linear relaxations (2012)
- Domes, Ferenc; Neumaier, Arnold: Constraint propagation on quadratic constraints (2010)
- Revol, Nathalie: Standardized interval arithmetic and interval arithmetic used in libraries (2010)
- Domes, Ferenc: GLOPTLAB: a configurable framework for the rigorous global solution of quadratic constraint satisfaction problems (2009)
- Sahinidis, Nikolaos V.: Global optimization (2009)
- Domes, Ferenc; Neumaier, Arnold: A scaling algorithm for polynomial constraint satisfaction problems (2008)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.mat.univie.ac.at/~dferi/publications.html