Algorithm AS 177. Expected normal order statistics (exact and approximate).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Coin, Daniele: A goodness-of-fit test for generalized error distribution (2017)
- Zheng, Zhichao; Natarajan, Karthik; Teo, Chung-Piaw: Least squares approximation to the distribution of project completion times with Gaussian uncertainty (2016)
- Joenssen, Dieter W.; Vogel, Jürgen: A power study of goodness-of-fit tests for multivariate normality implemented in R (2014)
- Coin, Daniele: A method to estimate power parameter in exponential power distribution via polynomial regression (2013)
- Martynov, G. V.: Probabilistic-statistical programs from “Applied Statistics” (1990)