GAP package Cubefree: Constructing the Groups of a Given Cubefree Order. The Cubefree package contains methods to construct up to isomorphism the groups of a given (reasonable) cubefree order. The main function ConstructAllCFGroups(n) constructs all groups of a given cubefree order n. The function NumberCFGroups(n) counts all groups of a cubefree order n. Furthermore, IrreducibleSubgroupsOfGL(2,q) constructs the irreducible subgroups of GL(2,q), q=p^r, p>=5 prime, up to conjugacy and RewriteAbsolutelyIrreducibleMatrixGroup(G) rewrites the absolutely irreducible matrix group G (over a finite field) over a minimal subfield.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Dietrich, Heiko; Wilson, James B.: Isomorphism testing of groups of cube-free order (2020)
- Tsang, Cindy; Qin, Chao: On the solvability of regular subgroups in the holomorph of a finite solvable group (2020)
- Wong, Peng-Jie: Applications of group theory to conjectures of Artin and Langlands (2018)
- Klin, Mikhail; Kriger, Nimrod; Woldar, Andrew: Classification of highly symmetrical translation loops of order (2p), (p) prime. (2014)
- Dietrich, Heiko; Eick, Bettina: Addendum to “On the groups of cube-free order”. (2012)
- Qiao, Shouhong; Li, Cai Heng: The finite groups of cube-free order. (2011)
- Slattery, Michael C.: Generation of groups of square-free order. (2007)
- Dietrich, Heiko; Eick, Bettina: On the groups of cube-free order. (2005)