WFSC -- a new weighted finite state compiler. This article presents a new tool, WFSC, for creating, manipulating, and applying weighted finite state automata. It inherits some powerful features from Xerox’s non-weighted XFST tool and represents a continuation of Xerox’s work in the field of finite state automata over two decades. The design is generic: algorithms work on abstract components of automata and on a generic abstract semiring, and are independent of their concrete realizations. Applications can access WFSC’s functions through an API or create automata through an end-user interface, either from an enumeration of their states and transitions or from rational expressions.
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Champarnaud, Jean-Marc; Guingne, Franck; Kempe, André; Nicart, Florent: Algorithms for the join and auto-intersection of multi-tape weighted finite-state machines (2008)
- Nicart, Florent; Champarnaud, Jean-Marc; Csáki, Tibor; Gaál, Tamás; Kempe, André: Labelling multi-tape automata with constrained symbol classes (2007)
- Kempe, André; Champarnaud, Jean-Marc; Eisner, Jason; Guingne, Franck; Nicart, Florent: A class of rational $n$-WFSM auto-intersections (2006)
- Champarnaud, Jean-Marc; Guingne, Franck; Hansel, Georges: Cover transducers for functions with finite domain (2005)
- Kempe, André; Guingne, Franck; Nicart, Florent: Algorithms for weighted multi-tape automata (2004) ioport
- Kempe, André; Baeijs, Christof; Gaál, Tamás; Guingne, Franck; Nicart, Florent: WFSC -- a new weighted finite state compiler (2003) ioport