ECDAR: an environment for compositional design and analysis of real time systems. We present Ecdar a new tool for compositional design and verification of real time systems. In Ecdar, a component interface describes both the behaviour of the component and the component’s assumptions about the environment. The tool supports the important operations of a good compositional reasoning theory: composition, conjunction, quotient, consistency/satisfaction checking, and refinement. The operators can be used to combine basic models into larger specifications to construct comprehensive system descriptions from basic requirements. Algorithms to perform these operations have been based on a game theoretical setting that permits, for example, to capture the real-time constraints on communication events between components. The compositional approach allows for scalability in the verification.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Beneš, Nikola; Křetínský, Jan; Larsen, Kim G.; Møller, Mikael H.; Sickert, Salomon; Srba, Jiří: Refinement checking on parametric modal transition systems (2015)
- Larsen, Kim G.; Legay, Axel; Traonouez, Louis-Marie; Wąsowski, Andrzej: Robust synthesis for real-time systems (2014)
- Křetínský, Jan; Sickert, Salomon: Motras: a tool for modal transition systems and their extensions (2013)
- Kwiatkowska, Marta; Norman, Gethin; Parker, David; Qu, Hongyang: Compositional probabilistic verification through multi-objective model checking (2013)
- Legay, Axel; Traonouez, Louis-Marie: Pyecdar: towards open source implementation for timed systems (2013)
- Chilton, Chris; Kwiatkowska, Marta; Wang, Xu: Revisiting timed specification theories: a linear-time perspective (2012)
- Bauer, Sebastian S.; Mayer, Philip; Legay, Axel: MIO workbench: A tool for compositional design with modal input/output interfaces (2011)
- Larsen, Kim G.; Legay, Axel; Traonouez, Louis-Marie; Wąsowski, Andrzej: Robust specification of real time components (2011)
- David, Alexandre; Larsen, Kim.G.; Legay, Axel; Nyman, Ulrik; Wąsowski, Andrzej: ECDAR: an environment for compositional design and analysis of real time systems (2010)