R package PracTools: Tools for Designing and Weighting Survey Samples. Functions and datasets to support Valliant, Dever, and Kreuter, “Practical Tools for Designing and Weighting Survey Samples” (2nd edition, 2018). Contains functions for sample size calculation for survey samples using stratified or clustered one-, two-, and three-stage sample designs. Other functions compute variance components for multistage designs and sample sizes in two-phase designs. A number of example data sets are included.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hirschauer, Norbert; Grüner, Sven; Mußhoff, Oliver; Becker, Claudia; Jantsch, Antje: Can (p)-values be meaningfully interpreted without random sampling? (2020)
- Skinner, Chris; Steele, Fiona: Estimation of dyadic characteristics of family networks using sample survey data (2020)
- Khan, M. G. M.; Wesołowski, Jacek: Neyman-type sample allocation for domains-efficient estimation in multistage sampling (2019)
- Valliant, Richard; Dever, Jill A.; Kreuter, Frauke: Practical tools for designing and weighting survey samples (2018)
- Lepik, Natalja; Traat, Imbi: Downward calibration property of estimated response propensities (2017)
- Valliant, Richard; Dever, Jill A.; Kreuter, Frauke: Practical tools for designing and weighting survey samples (2013)