ALOHA: Automatic Libraries Of Helicity Amplitudes for Feynman Diagram Computations. We present an application that automatically writes the Helas (HELicity Amplitude Subroutines) library corresponding to the Feynman rules of any quantum field theory Lagrangian. The code is written in Python and takes the Universal FeynRules Output (Ufo) as an input. From this input it produces the complete set of routines, wave-functions and amplitudes, that are needed for the computation of Feynman diagrams at leading as well as at higher orders. The representation is language independent and currently it can output routines in Fortran, C++, and Python. A few sample applications implemented in the MadGraph 5 framework are presented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Hirschi, Valentin; Peraro, Tiziano: Tensor integrand reduction via Laurent expansion (2016)
- Hirschi, Valentin; Mattelaer, Olivier: Automated event generation for loop-induced processes (2015)
- Alwall, J.; Frederix, R.; Frixione, S.; Hirschi, V.; Maltoni, F.; Mattelaer, O.; Shao, H.-S.; Stelzer, T.; Torrielli, P.; Zaro, M.: The automated computation of tree-level and next-to-leading order differential cross sections, and their matching to parton shower simulations (2014)
- Belyaev, Alexander; Christensen, Neil D.; Pukhov, Alexander: CalcHEP 3.4 for collider physics within and beyond the standard model (2013)
- Hagiwara, K.; Li, T.; Mawatari, K.; Nakamura, J.: TauDecay: a library to simulate polarized tau decays via FeynRules and MadGraph5 (2012) arXiv