Figaro: An Object-Oriented Probabilistic Programming Language. We introduce an object-oriented paradigm for probabilistic programming, embodied in the Figaro language. Models in Figaro are objects, and may have properties such as conditions, constraints and relationships to other objects. Figaro model classes are created by inheriting functionality from existing classes. Figaro provides a modular, compositional Metropolis-Hastings algorithm, and gives the modeler optional control over it. Figaro is tightly integrated into the Scala programming language, giving it access to a rich type system, control abstractions and libraries.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Angelopoulos, Nicos; Cussens, James: Distributional logic programming for Bayesian knowledge representation (2017)
- Culpepper, Ryan; Cobb, Andrew: Contextual equivalence for probabilistic programs with continuous random variables and scoring (2017)
- Barany, Vince; ten Cate, Balder; Kimelfeld, Benny; Olteanu, Dan; Vagena, Zografoula: Declarative probabilistic programming with Datalog (2016)
- Kiselyov, Oleg: Probabilistic programming language and its incremental evaluation (2016)
- Turliuc, Calin Rares; Dickens, Luke; Russo, Alessandra; Broda, Krysia: Probabilistic abductive logic programming using Dirichlet priors (2016)
- De Raedt, Luc; Kimmig, Angelika: Probabilistic (logic) programming concepts (2015)
- Katoen, Joost-Pieter; Gretz, Friedrich; Jansen, Nils; Kaminski, Benjamin Lucien; Olmedo, Federico: Understanding probabilistic programs (2015)
- Michels, Steffen; Hommersom, Arjen; Lucas, Peter J. F.; Velikova, Marina: A new probabilistic constraint logic programming language based on a generalised distribution semantics (2015)
- Michels, Steffen: The beauty of declarative purely functional projections (2013) ioport