Impact: A Multi-Agent Framework with Declarative Semantics. The IMPACT project (http://www.cs.umd.edu/projects/impact) aims at developing a powerful multi-agent system platform, which (1) is able to deal with heterogenous and distributed data, (2) can be realised on top of arbitrary legacy code, (3) is built on a clear foundational basis, and (4) scales up for realistic applications. We will describe its main features and several extensions of the language that have been investigated (and partially implemented).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dix, Jürgen; Fisher, Michael: Where logic and agents meet (2011)
- Lloyd, John W.; Ng, Kee Siong: Declarative programming for agent applications (2011) ioport
- Dastani, Mehdi M.; Hindriks, Koen V.; Novák, Peter; Tinnemeier, Nick A. M.: Combining multiple knowledge representation technologies into agent programming languages (2009)
- Slota, Martin; Leite, João: EVOLP: Tranformation-based semantics (2009)
- Greco, Gianluigi: Solving abduction by computing joint explanations. Logic programming formalization, applications to P2P data integration, and complexity results (2007)