FINSLER: a computer algebra package for Finsler geometries: Symbolic Finsler geometry. The paper presents the Finsler package, a computer algebra program based on Maple, which proposes itself as a tool for pure and applied mathematicians alike, as well as for mathematical modelling based on differential geometry and/or ordinary differential equations in diverse fields of science. It derives the expressions of several geometric objects defined for Finsler spaces from a given metric, and may also be used in the absence of one, as in KCC-theory. Riemannian and Affine geometries are also covered, as special cases. ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Antonelli, Peter L.; Rutz, Solange F.; Sammarco, Paul W.; Strychar, Kevin B.: Evolution of symbiosis in hermatypic corals: A model of the past, present, and future (2016)
- Antonelli, Peter L.; Leandro, Eduardo S. G.; Rutz, Solange F.: Gradient-driven dynamics on Finsler manifolds: the Jacobi action-metric theorem and an application in ecology (2014)
- Antonelli, Peter L.; Rutz, Solange F.; Sammarco, Paul W.; Strychar, Kevin B.: A coral bleaching model (2014)
- Antonelli, Peter L.; Rutz, Solange F.; Hirakawa, Carlos E.: The mathematical theory of endosymbiosis. I (2011)
- Antonelli, P. L.; Rutz, S. F.: Eco-strain in model forests (2009)
- Antonelli, P. L.; Rutz, S. F.: Finslerian Volterra-Hamilton systems in Clementsian forest succession (2005)
- Antonelli, Peter L.; Bóna, Andrej; Slawiński, Michael A.: Seismic rays as Finsler geodesics. (2003)
- Antonelli, P. L.; Bevilacqua, L.; Rutz, S. F.: Theories and models in symbiogenesis. (2003)
- Rutz, S. F.; Portugal, R.: Symbolic Finsler geometry (2003)
- Antonelli, P.; Maculan, N.; Portugal, R.; Rutz, S.; Sabau, S.: Transient-states analysis of a 2-species dynamical ecological model via KCC-theory (2001)
- Rutz, Solange F.; Portugal, Renato: FINSLER: a computer algebra package for Finsler geometries. (2001)