SMILE system for 2D/3D DSMC computations. This paper presents the software system SMILE for 2D/3D direct statistical simulation of rarefied flows. The system is designed for parallel computations on multiprocessor computers, is equipped by a user-friendly graphical interface, and includes sophisticated models of real gas effects. A generic description of the system structure and approaches implemented is given. Results illustrating the possibilities of the SMILE code are presented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Titarev, V. A.: Application of the nesvetay code for solving three-dimensional high-altitude aerodynamics problems (2020)
- Titarev, V. A.; Frolova, A. A.; Rykov, V. A.; Vashchenkov, P. V.; Shevyrin, A. A.; Bondar, Ye. A.: Comparison of the shakhov kinetic equation and DSMC method as applied to space vehicle aerothermodynamics (2020)
- Shamseddine, Mirvat; Lakkis, Issam: A novel spatio-temporally adaptive parallel three-dimensional DSMC solver for unsteady rarefied micro/nano gas flows (2019)
- Alekseenko, Alexander; Nguyen, Truong; Wood, Aihua: A deterministic-stochastic method for computing the Boltzmann collision integral in (\mathcalO(MN)) operations (2018)
- Jun, Eunji; Gorji, M. Hossein; Grabe, Martin; Hannemann, Klaus: Assessment of the cubic Fokker-Planck-DSMC hybrid method for hypersonic rarefied flows past a cylinder (2018)
- Sawant, Saurabh S.; Tumuklu, Ozgur; Jambunathan, Revathi; Levin, Deborah A.: Application of adaptively refined unstructured grids in DSMC to shock wave simulations (2018)
- Jambunathan, Revathi; Levin, Deborah A.: Advanced parallelization strategies using hybrid MPI-CUDA octree DSMC method for modeling flow through porous media (2017)
- Kumar, Rakesh; Chinnappan, Arun Kumar: Development of a multi-species, parallel, 3D direct simulation Monte-Carlo solver for rarefied gas flows (2017)
- Titarev, V. A.: Numerical modeling of high-speed rarefied gas flows over blunt bodies using model kinetic equations (2017)
- Hssikou, Mohamed; Baliti, Jamal; Alaoui, Mohammed: The planar Couette flow with slip and jump boundary conditions in a microchannel (2016)
- Zhang, Chonglin; Schwartzentruber, Thomas E.: Robust cut-cell algorithms for DSMC implementations employing multi-level Cartesian grids (2012)