Agent oriented software engineering with INGENIAS INGENIAS is both a methodology and a set of tools for development of multi-agent systems (MAS). As a methodology, it tries to integrate results from other proposals and considers the MAS from five complementary viewpoints: organization, agent, tasks/goals, interactions, and environment. It is supported by a set of tools for modelling (graphical editor), documentation and code generation (for different agent platforms). INGENIAS is the result of the experience developing MAS in different areas, such as workflow management systems, recommender systems, Robocode teams, and PC assistants.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Dam, Hoa Khanh; Winikoff, Michael: Towards a next-generation AOSE methodology (2013) ioport
- Molesini, Ambra; Casadei, Matteo; Omicini, Andrea; Viroli, Mirko: Simulation in Agent-Oriented Software Engineering: the SODA case study (2013) ioport
- Fernández-Caballero, Antonio; Gascueña, José M.: Developing multi-agent systems through integrating Prometheus, INGENIAS and ICARO-T (2010)
- Serrano, Emilio; Quirin, Arnaud; Botia, Juan; Cordón, Oscar: Debugging complex software systems by means of pathfinder networks (2010) ioport
- Blanes, David; Insfran, Emilio; Abrahão, Silvia: RE4Gaia: A requirements modeling approach for the development of multi-agent systems (2009)
- Bandini, Stefania; Federici, Mizar Luca; Vizzari, Giuseppe: Situated cellular agents approach to crowd modeling and simulation (2007)
- Bordini, Rafael H.; Braubach, Lars; Dastani, Mehdi; El Fallah Seghrouchni, Amal; Gomez-Sanz, Jorge J.; Leite, João; O’Hare, Gregory; Pokahr, Alexander; Ricci, Alessandro: A survey of programming languages and platforms for multi-agent systems (2006)
- Giret, A.; Botti, V.: From system requirements to holonic manufacturing system analysis (2006)
- Rooney, C. F. B.; Collier, R. W.; O’Hare, G. M. P.: VIPER: A VIsual Protocol EditoR (2004)
- Pavón, Juan; Gómez-Sanz, Jorge: Agent oriented software engineering with INGENIAS (2003)
- Bussmann, Stefan; Ciancarini, Paolo; Decker, Keith; Huhns, Michael; Wooldridge, Michael: Agent-oriented software engineering (2000)