Aimsun is traffic simulation software that allows you to model anything from a single bus lane to the whole of Manhattan. With thousands of licensed users in government agencies, consultancies and universities all over the world, Aimsun stands out for the exceptionally high speed of its simulations and for fusing static and dynamic traffic assignment with mesoscopic, microscopic and hybrid simulation – all within a single software application.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Moura, José Luis; Alonso, Borja; Ibeas, Ángel; Ruisánchez, Francisco José: A two-stage urban bus stop location model (2012)
- Jin, Mingzhou; Ekşioğlu, Burak: Optimal routing of vehicles with communication capabilities in disasters (2010)
- Dia, Hussein; Panwai, Sakda: Modelling drivers’ compliance and route choice behaviour in response to travel information (2007)
- Van Woensel, Tom; Vandaele, Nico: Empirical validation of a queueing approach to uninterrupted traffic flows (2006)
- Van Woensel, Tom; Wuyts, Bart; Vandaele, Nico: Validating state-dependent queueing models for uninterrupted traffic flows using simulation (2006)
- Barceló, Jaime; Casas, Jordi: Dynamic network simulation with AIMSUN (2005)