Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system BERGMAN. The aim of the article is to describe a new feature in the computer algebra package BERGMAN -- an interface shell that simplifies the usage of the system. We start from a brief description of BERGMAN and problems arising in its interface. Then we show how the shell solves those problems. At last we describe in more details how to use the shell and comment its additional possibilities and future development.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Roos, Jan-Erik: Homological properties of the homology algebra of the Koszul complex of a local ring: examples and questions (2016)
- Studzinski, Grischa: Implementation and applications of fundamental algorithms relying on Gröbner bases in free associative algebras. (2013)
- Roos, Jan-Erik: Three-dimensional manifolds, skew-Gorenstein rings and their cohomology. (2010)
- La Scala, Roberto; Levandovskyy, Viktor: Letterplace ideals and non-commutative Gröbner bases. (2009)
- Green, Edward L.; Solberg, Øyvind: An algorithmic approach to resolutions (2007)
- Cojocaru, Svetlana; Malahova, Ludmila; Colesnicov, Alexander: Providing modern software environments to computer algebra systems (2006)
- Levandovskyy, Viktor: Plural, a non-commutative extension of Singular: past, present and future. (2006)
- Backelin, Jörge; Cojocaru, Svetlana; Colesnicov, Alexander; Malahova, Ludmila; Ufnarovski, Victor: Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system BERGMAN (2005)
- Cojocaru, Svetlana (ed.); Pfister, Gerhard (ed.); Ufnarovskij, Victor (ed.): Computational commutative and non-commutative algebraic geometry. Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, June 6--11, 2004 (2005)
- Colesnicov, A.; Malahova, L.: The Bergman package shell: An example of interface to the interpreting system (1995)
- Björck, Göran; Fröberg, Ralf: Methods to “divide out” certain solutions from systems of algebraic equations, applied to find all cyclic 8-roots (1994)